- Make use of a pool noodles to create a bumper inside your garage to prevent your car doors from getting scratched. If your garage has little area, you probably are posed with the problem of protecting your door from scratches every time you open it inside your garage. To fix this problem, you may attach a pool noodle on the wall next to where you typically park your automobile. This will prevent damage to both your wall and your car.
- Fill unused boots with pool noodle in order to keep them in shape. If you are having a difficult time keeping your boots in shape, you can cut a length of pool noodle with the same height as your boots and then slide it inside the boots.
- You can make use of a pool noodle to prevent your doors from latching. This is especially helpful if you need to open a door in your home to look out for the kids in another room. You can cut an end of a pool noodle and then attach it to one side of the door. The pool noodle will prevent the door from latching and at the same time it will not peel the paint and will not leave any gooey residue.
- You can build a much comfortable railing for your bed using pool noodle. If you have a child that never stops rolling on the bed and then drops into the floor while sleeping, you might want to cut a pool noodle and lay it down on the length of the bed. You can place this under the bed sheets to add a comfortable railing for the bed. When compared to using metal or wood as railings, the pool noodle is a much comfortable option. As an added bonus, you can use the pool noodle as a regular toy.
- Keep your summer in full swing by making use of pool noodles as a drink barge when swimming in the pool. You can relax and beat the heat with cold drinks. The pool noodle will provide buoyancy for your cold drinks, keep them afloat and have them close by. All you have to do is cut a pool noodle and fit it in the plastic container then strategically place strings to hold the edges in place.
- Make safety light sabers out of pool noodle. Plastic light sabers can be a very fun toy for kids but it can also do some serious damage to them when used abusively. In order to ensure that the toys that your kids are playing are safe for them, you can duct-tape hilt the light saber with a pool noodle.
Pool noodles which are also commonly known as woggle or water logs are cylindrical pieces of foam made out of polyethylene which are sometimes hollow. Typically, the pool noodles are useful for people who are learning to swim, for rescuing people in seas, for floating or for other water plays. You can also use the pool noodles in virtually different unique applications and below are some ingenious ways of using them.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.