Collection of Sewage and Proper Treatment
There are units for wastewater treatments that are employed by business. It aims to clean and reuse all the contaminated liquid waste. These units are mostly compact and can be positioned even in small spaces and the size makes for easy delivery. There are also bigger units suited for handling large amount of greywater regularly. For every kind of wastewater, there is a suitable system available. The most common that is usually employed is the marine sewage treatment systems. The processes involved are as follows:
- Pre-treatment. This involves elimination of all huge particles in the wastewater such as branches.
- Screening. This method is also elimination but of smaller particles such as dust cloths, plastic packages, sticks and cans. This is usually done with a raking bar.
- Extraction. This process includes removal of grits such as busted glass, small rocks and sand. This process is separately done when using bigger units of the marine sewage treatment systems. Because with the smaller units, this process is simultaneously done in screening.
- Though there are already skimmers, bigger units include another process for eliminating grease and fats.
- Primary treatment. In this step, sedimentation is done which is mainly to clear up all the grease. Also included are scrapers that transfer all the sludge that has stuck in the bottom for a thorough next procedure.
Second procedure. This process is mainly done in order to weaken all the contained biological particles of the wastewater. These biological contents are mostly from meals and human waste.