- First, attach the hose to the air compressor. After, you need to attach the tool that you will be using like the pressure gauge, blow gun, tire inflater or any attachment or tool that you want to use.
- Now, plug the air compressor in an electrical outlet so that the air compressor will be able to pump air into the compressor tank. When the compressor has reached a preset pressure, it will automatically shut down and will now be ready to use.
- Squeeze the trigger so that the compressed air will come out and will enter the tire or other items which you need the compressed air. Be sure to hold the trigger down in order to allow the air to steadily go where the air is needed to go.
- You need to recharge the air compressor by allowing the air compressor to rest without using it. The compressor will make a noise while it is charged. As stated in the previous step, the air compressor will automatically shut down when it has reached a preset limit.
- You may repeat this procedure until you will be done in using the air compressor. There will be no limit as to the number of times in a day that you will recharge and use your air compressor.
As companies and businesses come in different sizes, portable air compressors also have different sizes. It can be difficult to figure out the right model for your company as air compressors usually come in different models. In order to assist you in making the right choice, you can ask the opinion of experts or those which know about air compressors. Whether it’s a portable diesel compressor, an electric compressor or any product, they will be able to point you in the right direction. Since there are plenty of products in the market, it is also very important to choose the trusted brand for your air compressor.