1. The first thing you have to consider before you contact an event tent rental Toronto is the number of guests you intend to invite. If you already have the figure, it would then be easy for you to decide the size of the tent which you are going to rent including the numbers of tables and chairs that will fit therein. Makes sure that you allocate space for the stage, dance floor, bar, banquet table and other space consuming items.
2. Determine the available space for your event. Make sure that your space can accommodate your tent. When measuring the space, consider an extra room for the stakes or pegs for the ropes and other set up requirement.
3. Identify the type of tent that you are going to rent from event tent rental Toronto. There are tents with sidewalls while there are tents which can be set up with or without sidewalls. If you are certain that there would be a fair weather on the event date, you can forego the sidewalls. However, if it is the rainy season or if you are not sure of the weather, have the sidewalls set up just in case the weather acts up. You just have to note that such additional service has an extra charge.
4. If you have already identified a suitable party supply company, it’s time for you to request for a quote for your tents. It would be better if you would choose an event tent rental Toronto that offers other services such as renting of tables, chairs, party accessories, table cloths, bars, cooking equipment and other items necessary for the event. Provide the company all the pertinent information such as the number of guests, your budget and your ideal dishes and of course, the available space for the tents.
5. When everything is in place, call your electric and gas company for them to mark the areas where there are underground cables. Take note that setting up tents or canopies require stakes, ropes and pegs and if the workers from the rental company is not aware where the underground lines are, they could ruin the cables which would not only be dangerous, it may even ruin your event. Have a checklist to ensure that everything is covered before the actual event day.