If you are in the areas of Toronto then you won’t have a difficult time in looking for this kind of equipment because there are a lot of band saw blades Toronto that are franchised by smaller businesses for distribution to areas that are simply far from the main companies. To be able to get a hold of the best one, you need to be aware of the features in the variety of band saws.
- CT-Flex 3000. This is a good fit for hard to cut materials such as nickel or any alloys that are difficult to saw. It has carbide-tipped blades. With its combination of 4% chromium material, it is deemed to be one of the band saw blades of the highest quality. It can be applied to round bar, flat bar and square bar.
- Duoflex M51. This suits heavy materials that are not easily to cut with the use of simple blades. It has a top quality blade which has high speed steel teeth that enhance its performance in cutting. Due to its alloy coating with cobalt and tungsten, heat resistance and fatigue resistance is established making the job easier. Its application is good for bundle, single layer, round bar, flat bar, tubing, square bar and beams.
- CT Flex 4000. This kind of equipment is suitable for materials that have low machinability. It has carbide-tipped blade with CT$ geometry which enhances the performance of this blade. Its teeth are specifically designed to cut the surface in a smooth manner. Its application is suitable for round bar, flat bar and square bar.
- Nanoflex Black. This is a bimetal band saw blade which has special edge treatment and combined coating of metals which gives an efficient line of work. It cuts faster compared to those that don’t have proper metal coating. It is suitable for bundle, single-layer, special profiles, square bar, beams, tubing, round bar and flat bar.
- Duoflex PT. It has a special geometry tooth with extremely low-vibration which cuts tubes and sections of other metals with precision.
- Nanoflex Gold. This is one of the band saw blades that has a high-performance. It is suitable for serial cutting of any types of materials. In addition to that, the teeth are made of high speed steel with coat of cobalt and molybdenum. It is suitable for bundle, single-layer, special profiles, square bar, beams, tubing, round air and flat bar.
- Duoflex GT. It is designed for larger materials that need cutting. It has a bimetal blade with ground tooting that makes the application smooth. It is suitable for round bar, square bar, flat bar and beams.
- Duoflex SP. This blade will last long because of its optimized tooth geometry. It can cut high-alloyed materials and exotic ones which will make the cutting more efficient and smooth. It is suitable for round bar, flat bar, square bar, and beams.