Today, the popular mode of painting is spray painting. Unlike the use of regular paintbrushes which takes a long time and does not provide a consistent finish, Teflon Spray Coating on the other hand:
- Takes less time to paint as the spraying of paint with the air gun is easy and quick.
- All weather resistant as it can withstand extreme cold or heat.
- Has anti-corrosion proof from moisture content or water leakage.
- Provides a consistent finish and covers all the nook and corners, which are difficult to paint with regular paintbrush.
- Number of coats applied is less as one or two coats offer superior finish.
- Dries quickly and does not require much time to apply the subsequent coats.
- Easy to wash and clean the surface. Spillage of food and liquids can be easily cleaned and does not leave a trace on the affected surface.
- Heat resistant hence offer some degree of protection from accidental fires.
Teflon Spray Coating can be used on any surface including metal surfaces and plastic too. The different types of spray painting like the baked coatings, which is not glossy in appearance but highly improves the metal appearance, is abrasion resistant, air-dried coating that offers color resistance features and finally abrasive blast cleaning applied for surface preparation.
Teflon Spray Coating applied for the window grills, windows, entry gates and back gates, air conditioning ducts, and water pipes offer superior resistance to corrosion from water seepage.
Industries like paper plants, fast food joints, petroleum industries, automobile industry and even aerospace use Teflon Spray Coating. In general, wherever steel structures have to be highly resistant to wear and tear, spray coating is highly effective.
The versatility of the Teflon coating comes in six different types and can be used virtually on any surface. Plastic, metal and even glass surface is Teflon coated.
Planning construction of the house takes into account various expenses to ascertain the building cost. One should take into account the painting cost in the life cycle cost assessment model (LCCA). Teflon coating offers durability when faced with extreme weather conditions and maintains the beautiful appearance of the house for years to come. Any metal structures can be fabricated according to specifications and spray-painted to offer that sophisticated look. The spray painting, an industrial applicator has made the natural extension to residences.
If one has doubts on the superior finish of spray painting, one can turn around and look at their sleek cars having the baked, tempered or glossy look. One achieves spectacular results with a similar look in the house.