Air compressors can be used for different purposes. Primarily, they will provide your tools with the compressed air service Toronto needed for the power tool to function effectively. For instance, you can use the air compressor when you are inflating you car tire or when you are handling the nail gun. There are different kinds and types of air compressors which is dependent on the specific features that you are looking for as well as the size that fits your working area. In order to know how to take care of your air compressor machine and how to maintain it, it is imperative that you be educated with the components that it has so that you can prevent your air compressor from easily wearing out.
When it comes to the category about how a machine is being powered, air compressors are generally subdivided into two separate types. The two types are the oil lubricated air compressors and the oil-free air compressors.
The characteristics and other needed information for oil lubricated air compressors are as follows:
- This type of air compressor is suitable for machines that are heavy and for more commercial Do-It-Yourself projects.
- The oil lubricated air compressor has better duration and it can be used longer than its competing machines.
- It also is convenient when used near public areas since it can work quietly. It produces minimal noise when being operated.
- The oil lubricated air compressor is much heavier compared to oil free air compressors.
- The oil lubricated air compressor is also much expensive compared to oil free air compressors.
- This type of air compressors is suitable for homeowners who need the machine only occasionally.
- The oil free air compressor is more susceptible to quick wear.
- One disadvantage to this air compressor is that it tends to be louder than any other types of air compressors.
- The oil free air compressors are much lighter in weight and are also much cheaper than oil lubricated air compressors.