A dryer vent cleaning equipment is a state of the art technology that professionally clean and remove excess lint on your transition hose. There are many specifications that you need to know for a vent cleaner. However, the following would give you a background on how it works and its importance for the benefit of everyone who will use the equipment. Also an informative fact will become a great source of learning on how to use it properly and efficiently.
- a dryer vent cleaner should be filtered and layered correctly for the hose to pull up
- it should have a lint brush for extraction and cleaning of transition hose
- replacement brushes for proper cleaning of vents
- vacuum should feed a good amount of lint and fibers
- steel vacuum head that doesn’t crack when used since cleaning is a hard work