We built our business on the principle of experience and expertise in terms of technology. Our strength shows in our ability to accommodate orders for single gears, splined shaft, and all types of long production runs.
We take pride in the fact that a majority of our best customers are even other gear companies which are our competitors. Take a look at all the services that we offer. We provide our diverse clientele with gear cutting and gear grinding services as well as the manufacture of internal and external splines. Even though you may have complex gear splined shaft requirements, we assure you that we can satisfy all these specifications exactly.
What Are the Advantages of Working with Us?
Splines are the term used for ridges or teeth. These teeth are located on a drive shaft. The role of the drive shaft is to transfer torque to the mating piece. This maintains the angular correspondence between the grooves. Some people use keyway and key instead of splined shaft. However, splines have better resistance to fatigue.
Meanwhile, here are the types of splined shaft.
- Parallel Key Spline – This is a spline where there are parallel sides of equally spaced grooves. The splines are parallel in both axial and radial directions.
- Involute Spline – This is a spline where there are involute sides of equally spaced grooves. This is seen in an involute gear. An increase in curve strength results from a corresponding decrease in stress concentrations.
- Crowned Splines – A type of spline with involute sides with equally spaced grooves. However, it contains modified male teeth to give allowance for misalignment.
- Helical Splines – A type of spline that has evenly spaced grooves that form a helix around the shaft. It has either parallel or involute sides.
- Serrations – A type of spline where the evenly spaced grooves form a simple “V” and are basically used on shafts with small diameters.
- Ball Splines – A type of spline where the teeth contain a ball bearing that allows motion in a free line and under high torque.
In 1974, our company began with only a handful of loyal customers. Now we are a leader in technology with more than a thousand customers. For over 40 years, we have dedicated ourselves to customer satisfaction. We constantly deliver products and services that constantly exceed our customer’s expectations.