There are three classes of GPO which are leveled in order to recognize the importance and its effectiveness. But with all the classes, only GPO-3 sheet is the best. There are some properties that you may need to know and the application of it for different classes to which it is use for your guidance. The following may also help you to understand that the sheet’s abilities and to which it will support. Among its qualities and performance includes:
- Glastic standoff insulators, glastic angles, glastic channels, and glastic sheets. These sheets are being used for the insulation channels to lessen the heat transfer towards the area.
- High voltage appliance insulators. Some of the appliances may reduce the electric shock by using the product’s capacity to protect the appliance and individual who will use it.
- Bus bar supports and mounting panels. The sheet absorbs over towering shocks in every mechanical supports.
- Dry and ventilated transformers. These high grade electrical equipment is guarded because of its potential to hazards on health.
- Panel boards and switchboards. The panel boards and switchboards are part of electrical promiscuity and needs a hard cover for protection.
- Fuses and circuit breakers. The glass laminate capacity of the sheet will eventually minimize the fire hazards of the products.
- Motor wedges. The motor as mechanical application will be intensively be guarded with the thickness of the product to retardate flames