- They allow you to bake steadily as they don’t ooze out.
- They can help retain customers and increase repeat orders because of consistent taste.
- They have a long shelf life, from at least 1 year to 2 years, so you can buy bulk and keep the rest for future use.
- They make baking easy and cost effective by eliminating the need to invest in several ingredients.
- They come in various types so you can be creative in using them.
Types of Bakery Fillings
- Fruit fillings: they are made with high fruit content and concentration.
- Chocolate and nut fillings: these ones are perfect to achieve a different taste as they contain chocolates and nuts.
- Confectionery fillings: these fillings are intended to create that creamier texture to your baked goodies.
When it comes to choosing what type of bakery fillings is worth investing in, consider the type of baked products you are baking most often. But the good news is that the fillings are used for almost all sorts of baked products such as cakes, cookies, muffins, cupcakes, pies, and more. It is knowing the specific results you want with your baked product that you have to carefully think about which filling to use. If you prefer a crunchy texture, then go for the chocolate and nut filling. Just ensure that you balance the quantity of the filling and not overdo it. And of course, always use and store them in appropriate Canada bakery supply tools to ensure longevity and freshness.