- First, you need to visit your local Chair rentals Toronto taxation office in order to register your chair and table rental as a legal entity and also determine if you will need additional permits and licenses in operating an equipment and supply rental business in your city.
- Next step is to select the target market in your business that you want to offer table and chair rental services to. You can focus on business functions, bridal events and reunions or birthday parties. If your budget will permit, you will offer variety of furniture that is suitable for different types of events.
- Third step is to decide how much you plan to charge for your chair and table rental and if ever you will not set minimum and maximum quantities for the rental. Assess your rental fees by the number of tables and chairs as well as the number of hours that an individual reserves them.
- The fourth step is to select a wholesale chair and table supplier and then purchase a supply of table s and chairs in order to fit the target market that you would want to reach. Decide if you want to purchase square, round or rectangular tables and whether you will want to have chairs with padding or not. Start with enough chairs and tables to seat at least 300 guests.
- The fifth step involves purchasing garage space or store front spaces to hold chairs and tables that you have purchased. Set up your location spot that the potential customers can readily visit your place and take a look at the different types of chairs and tables that they can be able to rent from.
- The next step is to work with a lawyer in creating a contract that you can use with your table and chair rental clients. The contract should be able to indicate that you are a company that is into the service of renting chairs and tables to a group of people for a particular event they will be hosting. Also provide for the date of the event, the time when the chairs will be picked up and consequently returned and the cost of renting. You can also include a liability clause so that you can protect your business and yourself.
- The seventh step is to register a website domain as well as a web hosting with companies like Yahoo, Go Daddy. The domain name should be related with the business name so as not to confuse internet surfers.
Chair rentals like those in Toronto is essential aspect in the entertainment and party-planning industry. Large as well as small scale events like birthday parties, meetings, weddings, school reunions, family reunions, conferences will always require seats for guests. Event planners and organizers will have to secure enough chairs and tables in order to suit the number of guests who are planning to attend their different functions. Since purchasing chairs and tables is very costly, event organizers and planner turn to companies that are renting these. You can start your own chair and table rental facility to your local event organizers.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.