An industrial air compressor is the beating heart of any fabrication, manufacturing, and processing plant. Therefore, its top performance is crucial for all your operational needs. Air filters make sure your industrial air compressors only take clean air that won't cause massive trouble to its parts and components. Here is a complete guide to selecting filters on your industrial air compressors for maximum efficiency
The Right Kind
Industrial air compressor manufacturers have three types of available air filters. These are the following:
- Coalescing: Aerosol, oil, and water contaminants in the air will severely damage the air compressor's interiors. Therefore, coalescing filters remove these contaminants before the air enters the compressor. It traps dry particulate and other matter within 0.1 microns.
- Vapour Removal: Using activated charcoal granules, vapor removes gas-form lubricants and other remaining contaminants that have gone beyond the coalescing filter.
- Dry Particulate: It's usual to see dry particulate and other matter after filtering all the vapour and oil from the air. They ensure nothing solid and destructive enters your industrial air filters.
Industrial Air Compressor Application
With continuous manufacturer industrial air compressor support, you can get excellent filters from manufacturers. However, remember that air purity subjects itself to your purpose. For example, each of the following industries will have different requirements for air purity.
- Pharmaceutical: The purest air is crucial to ensure no abnormalities and inconsistencies appear on pharmaceutical products. This industry has the strictest air quality control, among others.
- F&B: Like pharmaceuticals, excellent air purity is crucial to the food industry to prevent molds and undesirables on food and consumables.
- Oil and Petroleum: Purity is crucial for oil and petroleum industries to prevent impurities from causing possible caustic and abnormal product issues.
Get The Best Replacement Filters and Air Compressor Accessories
Air Energy is Canada's most trusted air compressor supplier. Contact us today to learn more about everything that we can do for you.