Among the basic things that you should consider regarding your equipment is how much space you have available on your vehicle, what types of accessories you usually keep, and the mounting style of your LED emergency vehicle lights. You should take note of these considerations before having your police car retrofitted.
Accessories That Your Emergency Vehicle Can Hold
There are many types of police accessories that you can keep in your emergency vehicle can potentially be equipped with. Here are some examples.
- Firearms Storage - This is a specialized secure container for your guns. This compact travel gun case that is usually made from 21-gauge steel and memory foam. It also has a digital combination lock. This can be mounted on the wall at home.
- Aluminum Cases - These are mainly to hold ammo such as bullets and shotgun shells. These are compact and can be stored securely with your organizer drawer.
- Police bags, patrol bags and backpacks - These usually hold a lot of gear from grenades to spare bullets as well as uniform accessories. These backpacks may also contain all the personal essential stuffs like a flashlight, first aid kit and other important accessories.
- Battle gear - This can include your boots, battle uniform, water, food, helmets, radios, bullet proof vests and even maps.
- Valuable evidence - Sometimes there are some pieces of evidence that you cannot just hold on to forever and have to be secured like chemicals.
- Emergency lighting - LED emergency vehicle lights are a must for any first-responder. They provide proper illumination for night-time or low-light scenarios.
The perfect vehicle retrofit has a variety of dual or multiple drawer systems, depending on the types of stuff that you keep. Policemen may carry many different types of materials. Not all of them can be carried so some of them should go to the cargo.