Custom Services on Finishing and Assembly
There are certain custom metal products that will require secondary finishing treatments in order to achieve their specific purpose. An assembly service is also deemed necessary when combining two or more product components into a single unit that is functional. Common secondary custom fabrication services include bolting, adhesive bonding, riveting, grinding, sawing, screwing and painting.
Custom Fabrication Materials
Most of the custom metal fabricated products are made from a wide range of typically used metals along with their alloys. Some of the more popular types of metal that is available for custom fabrication include brass, aluminum, gold, nickel, copper, iron, tin titanium, magnesium , silver and different grades of steel.
Choosing the Right Custom Metal Fabrication Company
When choosing a custom fabrication shop that will help in achieving your needs, it is important that you choose the right one as your decision will affect the production quality, manufacturing rate as well as the cost-effectiveness of a certain project. In order to extend to you some help in the process of selection, here are some of the factors that you need to consider:
- Experience. Look into the records of the custom fabricators. How long have the company been in operation? Do they have an established record of providing excellent services to their customers? These are the basic things that you need to look for.
- Industries served. It can also be very helpful to take note which industries a shop have normally serviced as well as the products and processes that it specifically focuses on. You need to know these so that you can ascertain that they match your needs.
- Resources. The types of tooling and machinery capacity of a certain fabrication shop are also a very important influence on its capacities as well as on the quality of the metal products that the shop produces.
- Type of production. When you choose the correct custom fabrication serve, you need to ensure that it has the right size of production run whether that is short or long term and high or low volume. This is one of the central considerations that you have to make.
- Stock materials. Finally, it is crucial to ensure that the fabricator has and will be able to make specific metal that will be used for a particular product.