Are tooth fairies real? It may not be true for some but for the family dentist in Toronto at Queens Quay Dental Centre, we will make your wish to have a bright and wonderful smile come to life! Our very own Orthodontics can certainly turn your frown into the widest smile you can ever have.
Undeniably, people love to eat. Every family bonds in the dining area with their favorite food on the table. Friends will meet somewhere to have some exchange of stories and do it while eating their favorite dessert and drinking a cup of coffee. Girls who are stressed love to eat sweets, like cakes, ice cream, and chocolates! All of them are absorbed by the body especially by our teeth.
Sometimes, no matter how much we take care of our teeth to prevent from having stains, it just comes out uninvited.
Here are some tips from your friendly family dentist in Toronto on how you could take care of your teeth and preserve that beautiful smile.
1. Turn your floss into your best friend. You can rely on using floss every day if you want to keep cavities away. By using it, you are removing excess food that enters in between teeth. In this way, you can prevent the development of cavities.
2. Regularly brush your teeth twice a day. You may use toothpaste with fluoride protection formula. Fluoride decreases tooth decay but protecting our teeth from demineralization.
3. Limit sugar and caffeine intake.
4. Quit smoking. This is not only beneficial for your teeth but also to your whole body.
5. Visit your dentist on a regular basis for cleaning appointments and check-up.
These are only a few practices that will keep your teeth and gums healthy. As your family dentist here in Toronto, we are committed to help you achieve the widest and brightest smile you can ever have.
QQ Dental is the growing choice for family dentist in Toronto! Call today to learn more.